Product Support Specialist
London, United Kingdom
What you’ll do
As a Product Support Specialist, you will be one of our customer champions, with a fully functional understanding of the Arlo product and a focus on how it operates and how our customers use it for their business operations. You will actively promote its use and improvement.
- Becoming a product expert
- Managing day-to-day customer queries through phone and email channels
- Writing and maintaining online help articles
- Delivering end-user training (over Zoom and face-to-face)
- Engaging with customers to understand specific needs and devising appropriate solutions
- 2+ years experience in customer support, pre-sales, or onboarding, preferably for a SaaS company
- Experience delivering end-user training
- Experience dealing with integration tools like Zapier or Make would be a bonus
A bit about us
Arlo is an award-winning global business with HQ in Wellington, New Zealand, and offices in the UK and Canada.
We believe that human interaction is still at the heart of effective learning. Blend that philosophy with the latest e-learning tech, Arlo is fast becoming the preferred solution of choice for commercial training providers globally.
Arlo has been developed as the definitive tool to run a training operation, helping our clients save time, grow sales and transform the way their training is delivered. With customers in over 70 countries and processing over $1b since conception, Arlo is the realisation of that vision.
That success is put down to a combination of super-talented and passionate individuals, who never stop pushing the envelope and with a single-minded focus to make training management easy and accessible.
Why come and work for Arlo?
- Globally relevant – we’re a software company that operates globally and is growing fast.
- Hybrid – 3 days in the office, 2 days you choose where you work from.
- Modern kit – dual screens, standing desks, work-from-home tech
- Professional development – we strive to give you ongoing time to continually better yourself.
Please apply now by sending your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know a bit about you and what you would bring to the role.
We are reviewing applications as we go, so apply today!
We are committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, belonging, and lifting our cultural capability. You don’t need to be knowledgeable in these areas, but you do need to be on board with learning. And please let us know in your application if we need to make specific accommodations during our process.