Our team of experts can help you set a strategy to navigate this new training environment, develop self-paced elearning content that complements your instructor-led sessions, and upskill your team.
Design solutions and packages
Prepare your training operation for the future of learning, with a review of where you are at now and your opportunities for improvements.
Consultancy package includes:
- Review of your current learning delivery methods
- Session on best practice elearning content creation, e.g. how to approach it, who to engage, and what tools to use.
- Session on converting face-to-face classroom courses to a blended learning solution.
- Findings will be outlined in a 'Strategic Learning Needs Analysis' report, designed to educate your team and build an internal business case for further investment in this area.
We’ll help you convert your current course content from PDF printouts to fun and engaging online modules that become part of a blended course.
Our team can:
- Convert paper-based materials (including face-to-face components) into engaging online modules.
- Analyze course content to recommend a blended delivery in line with best practice
- Provide templates and strategies to enable your team to take ownership of future solutions
Got a new topic that you’d like to create learning for? Our design team can help you analyze the need and design and build the learning deliverables.
- Run a discovery session
- Summarize the need and approach in a high-level design report
- Create the look and feel (brand)
- Build and deliver the module.
Empower your team with the skills to build their own elearning. We have a range of upskill sessions on learning design.
Courses delivered over one-day or series of shorter sessions. Up to 4 people.
Introduction to Learning Design
Gain the foundational skills to create relevant, engaging and memorable educational experiences. Walk away with a proven methodology to transform an idea into a design-ready course.
- Show and tell - an inspiring session that shows your team what great learning design looks like.
- Discovery - how to facilitate a collaborative design (discovery) session
- Storyboard - how to complete best practice storyboarding.
Introduction to Storyline & Rise
This hands-on course will give you the skills to build interactive, online modules using Articulate Storyline and Rise. Bring your ideas to life by mastering these market-leading authoring tools.
- Articulate Storyline 360 - Creating a template, using the built-in features, adding custom interactions and more.
- Articulate Rise 360 - Creating a course, adding blocks, customizing the theme and more.
Our experts can also mentor your team - helping them refine their skills with targeted coaching and encouragement.
Mentoring can include:
- Expert review of your work, giving best practice feedback.
- Advice on embedding your learning design principles in your organization.
Our learning strategy process
Prepare your training operation for the future of learning, with a review of where you are at now and opportunities for improvement. Our experienced learning designers will take you through a strategic discovery process, specifically tailored to your needs.
We follow a proven step-by-step process:
We’ll canvas your team and document your organizational goals and drivers.
For example, do you want to:
- Double the numbers of learners who complete your programs?
- Halve your delivery cost?
- Differentiate your courses from your competitors?
- Create a learning ecosystem?
We’ll work with you to identify opportunities and/or challenges in your market.
For example, do you need to:
- Meet the needs of modern learners using innovations in learning and technology?
- Move to a more scalable delivery module?
- Expand or refine your program?
We’ll capture what you already know about your target audience. We can also run discovery sessions with (or survey) representatives of your target audience.
We seek to learn:
- Their goals, influences, motivators and pain points
- The knowledge, skills and attitudes that are important to them
- How they like to learn
From this intelligence, we’ll create learning personas that will help drive strategic design decisions.
We’ll use the information from above to confirm the learning topics your organization should offer.
For each topic we’ll confirm:
- What does great look like? This becomes the foundation statement for the remainder of the design.
- What does the learner need to know, do and be? This will become the learning objectives.
- How will we deliver the learning? This will be the best practice blending of delivery types.
We’ll review your organization’s current learning offerings and technical environment within the context of your goals, audience needs, curriculum and best practice.
We’ll create a report to summarize our findings and recommendations, which will include:
- Summary of the opportunity
- Recommended learning topics
- Recommended model for blended deliver and technical environment
- Steps for the design, development and implementation of recommendations – including estimates of cost.