A few months ago we announced our Arlo integration with Zapier. Since then we’ve been working hard on improving it – adding more Zaps and functionality, and making it even easier to connect your systems.
With Zapier V2 we have introduced smaller data sets – giving you a more intuitive, flexible way to create Zaps and retrieve data from the Arlo training management system. We’ve also added new actions, such as the ability to create an organization in Arlo, and enhanced search across event, registration, contact, organization, and order entities. For more information check out our product update.
Our Zap library has been updated with the changes, as well as more Zaps to help you create the workflows you need.
Help articles have also been updated with all the information you need to make new custom Zaps.
Want to know more about Arlo + Zapier?
With Zapier, in just a few clicks you can set up workflows for your data to be automatically synced to and from Arlo, with systems such as Mailchimp, Quickbooks, Excel, Outlook Calendar, Salesforce and more! No code required.
To help you get started we’ve pulled together a whole range of resources. From guiding you through the Zap-building process to inspiring you with new ways to automate processes and scale your business with the Arlo + Zapier integration – we’ve got you covered.
- The what and why of integrations What exactly are integrations? And what’s the difference between a Zapier integration and a native Arlo integration, like Xero? How do they connect my training business? Here’s the lowdown
- Video: Introduction to Arlo + Zapier Watch this webinar recording from Arlo resident Zapier guru Nick Buttery. He’ll take you through our pre-built library of Zaps with use cases, showing you how to connect Arlo with a CRM, accounting system, calendar and LMS. Watch the video
- 5 ways to use Zapier to automate training management processes From synchronizing events with an Outlook Calendar to creating a new contact in Hubspot – here are five integrations that solve key problems for training providers. Read the article
- Ready to get started? We’ve created a library of pre-built Zaps with some of the most popular applications in the marketplace that you can adopt and configure. Alternatively, you can connect Arlo to 1000’s of other applications by building your own Zaps. View library of pre-built Zaps
- Need help? Ask our Zapier experts Our specialists can set up one of our pre-built Zaps or build new Zaps for you. They know the technology intimately and work to a proven methodology, so you’ll get a high-quality, fast and cost effective solution. Starting from just $200 per Zap. Contact our support team
We’re here to help your business succeed. We truly believe that Zapier is the ultimate solution to save you time and money, and help grow your training business. With many of our Arlo customers already reaping the benefits of our Zapier integration – why not join them?