You’re busy running courses and the last thing you need is to waste valuable time replicating information between systems. In just a few clicks you can set up workflows for your data to be automatically synced to and from Arlo with your favorite software solutions. There’s no code required.
With ten years in the training management software business, we’ve talked to a LOT of training providers. A lot of training providers who have great ideas about how to improve the running of their business and how to grow it. A lot of training providers who have great ideas, but don’t have the time, money or technical expertise to see them through.
It holds them back. And we’re not cool with that.
So over the years we’ve spent many meetings, planning sessions and watercooler conversations brainstorming ways to overcome these barriers. And many hours in development building solutions to break down these walls.
We’ve solved quite a few, but we can’t feasibly solve them all in Arlo. And we’re not cool with that either. We knew we had to get creative.
We’re excited to announce that Arlo is now a Zapier partner. In fact, we’re the only training management system that is!
If you’ve never heard of Zapier, in a nutshell it’s an online automation tool that can connect Arlo with your favorite apps, such as Outlook, Gmail, Mailchimp, and more. You setup ‘Zaps’ by combining Triggers and Actions that do different tasks. We’ve developed our own Triggers and Actions, which you can use to start passing data and automating tasks in and out of Arlo.
So when an event occurs in Arlo (such as a contact being created) the trigger will fire and automatically send a set of data to Zapier. Zapier can then transform or filter this data, and send it on to the other piece of software. All this happens in a split second. Cool huh.
Let’s build some Zaps
If you have experience using Zapier, you can start building Zaps between Arlo and 1000’s of other applications. Or, if this is all new to you, our library of pre-built Zaps make integrations even easier for you.
The possibilities are endless, but let’s start by looking at five integrations to solve key problems for training providers.
- Mailchimp. Keep your email marketing lists up-to-date. This integration helps when a new Arlo contact subscribes to a newsletter, it will automatically add/update a new Mailchimp subscriber. It’s never been easier to update your email lists. Find out how to connect Arlo to Mailchimp.
- Synchronize events with an Outlook Calendar. Providing team members visibility when courses are running is key to avoiding conflicts and ensuring they can be managed smoothly. Use this integration to automatically add any new scheduled Arlo course to a personal or shared Outlook calendar. Everyone on the team can see what’s happening and plan their work effectively! Find out how to connect Arlo to Outlook Calendar.
- Send surveys with SurveyMonkey. Sending a pre-course survey is important to ensure your content meets your learners expectations, and you can tailor your course accordingly. Set up this integration and SurveyMonkey will automatically send new Arlo registrants a survey as soon as they sign up. Find out how to connect Arlo and SurveyMonkey.
- Create a new contact in Hubspot. In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between HubSpot and Arlo. You can send HubSpot form submissions to Arlo, automatically create or update contacts in Hubspot based on information from Arlo course attendees, and automatically add new Arlo attendees to HubSpot contact lists. Find out how to connect Arlo to Hubspot.
- Send follow-up texts with ClickSend SMS. Following up with customers is important to help build long-lasting relationships, but that can be time-consuming manual work. With this integration automatically send follow-up texts from ClickSend SMS after a registrant completes a course in Arlo. Find out how to connect Arlo and ClickSend SMS. Find out how to connect Arlo to ClickSend SMS.
Now that’s out of the way, you can focus on the important stuff. Like delivering awesome courses.
To find out how to get started with Arlo + Zapier, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.