If your training business is still using spreadsheets to manage registrations, you have staff manually updating data across systems, or you’ve been caught out by human error, then you need a training management system (TMS).
With a TMS at the centre of your business you can automate processes and streamline your training operation. Add smart integrations into the mix, and you can easily create workflows for your data to be synced to and from your TMS with your favourite software – like Mailchimp, Hubspot and Google Docs. No code required.
To find out more about the ultimate software stack to connect your training business, join Arlo Product Specialist Nick Buttery and Arlo Head Consultant Jason Vincent for this game-changing webinar!
What you’ll learn:
– What is a Training Management System (TMS)
– How to connect all your software apps together, without a developer
– The pros and cons of different types of software integrations
– How Zapier, with it’s 2000+ app integrations, is being used by training providers around the globe
– Examples of automation that will reduce manual administration
Who should watch?
– Training administrators who want to automate course management tasks
– Marketers and salespeople who want to connect their customer data with a CRM and other marketing systems
– Managers who want to reduce manual administration and impact the bottom line