Selling eLearning courses is a great way to grow revenue from new and existing customers, but can be a difficult transition to make for many training operations. To do it successfully you will likely need a Learning Management System, or LMS, paired with an eCommerce solution. If you deliver classroom-style instructor-led training as well, you may need a solution for that too. And, most importantly, all these pieces of the learning ecosystem need to play nicely together to enable a seamless flow of information and to avoid bogging your team down with manual administration.
- Learning Management Systems (LMS) vs. Training Management Systems (TMS): what they do and whether you need one or both
- The limitations of the LMS for eCommerce (in this webinar we’ll explore Moodle and Totara), and how to overcome them.
- Delivering training in multiple delivery formats (online + face-to-face + blended) to create a seamless experience for your customers and training administrators alike.
- Other challenges with the commercial aspects of your training operation (eg. sales, marketing, finance) and how to overcome them.
Who should watch this video?
Training managers and administrators who…
- Want to start selling eLearning but don’t know where to start.
- Already sell some eLearning, and now need to grow sales and reduce manual administration.
- Deliver a mix of eLearning and instructor-led training, and need a more integrated way to manage it.