Website Support Specialist
Wellington, New Zealand
This position is now closed
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company at the forefront of software development. You will become an expert in our market leading website technology and helping our web developers create awesome looking customer websites.
You will need to have a strong work ethic and loads of initiative, be a team player and enjoy contributing to and debating ideas. Team and cultural fit are very important. This is an environment where everyone works hard but still has time for a laugh, and where we are all passionate about our product and the future ahead.
We strongly believe in internal progression and rewarding people for the effort they put in.
- An excellent communicator
- Results-driven mentality, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude.
- Someone who knows how to have fun and interacts well on a personal level; team fit is important
Skills & experience
- Technical customer service experience
- WordPress implementation. You will need to have the skills to implement our WordPress plugin.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with an ability to think outside the box.
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers.
- An ability to multi-task and effectively manage a number of projects at one time.
- Excellent written skills
You be responsible for:
- Website consultancy for website integrations (WordPress and Web controls)
- Engaging with customers to understand website integration needs
- Producing website proposals
- Managing website integration scheduling roster
- Website development
- Website revenue management
- Planning, and co-ordinating upsell campaigns and specials
- [Where appropriate] upselling clients onto our managed implementation packages
- Responsible for Arlo hitting our website service revenue target
- Producing weekly and monthly web team updates
- Website customer service
- Managing web support tickets
- Web feature sprint management (ensuring we’re building the best features)
- Maintaining developer documentation
A bit about us
Arlo is an award-winning global business based in Wellington and London.
Here at Arlo, we believe that human interaction is still at the heart of effective learning. Blend that philosophy with the latest elearning tech, Arlo is fast becoming the preferred solution for commercial training providers globally.
Arlo has been developed as the definitive tool to run a training operation, helping our clients save time, grow sales and transform the way their training is delivered. With customers in over 70 countries and processing over $1b since conception, Arlo is the realisation of that vision.
That success is put down to a combination of super talented and passionate individuals, who never stop pushing the envelope and a single-minded focus to make training management easy and accessible.
Checkout www.arlo.co/careers and take Arlo for a spin at www.arlo.co/register.
Soon to be Petone, Wellington. It’s a stunning waterfront location that’s just 5 minutes from the train station and will be decked out with the latest tech and comforts. Until then, our current office is in Lower Hutt and boast magnificent views of the river.
This position is now closed.