What you’ll do
At Arlo, you will be responsible for collaborating on the implementation, maintenance, and support of our enterprise SaaS product.
We look for people not afraid of putting their hands on technology debt to deliver a better learning experience not only to our customers but to us as well. As part of our purpose, we want to empower the delivery of great learning and so we look for people willing to become a reference for what they do as well.
Existing features must be supported and improved to ensure customer satisfaction and that the quality, security, and stability of our product are maintained.
New features to deliver value to our customers will be designed, developed, and supported using modern DevOps and continuous delivery as core principles within the full-stack cross-functional development squad.
- Hands-on involvement in full-stack feature development and testing
- Learning and promoting modern design patterns, development principles, and security standards
- Looking after our customers by managing technical support requests, diagnostics, and bug fixes
- Actively contributing to our evidence-based continual improvement Ways of Working initiatives
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the development, maintenance, and support of web applications
- Proficiency with multiple front-end technologies, including Vue, ExtJs, Knockout, jQuery, CSS/SASS
- Test-driven development experience
- The willingness to become a tech reference for other developers
- It would be an advantage to have (or to be interested in learning):
- Knowledge of Dependency injection, IoC concepts, SOLID principles
- Knowledge of SQL Server queries and stored procedures
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery practices
- AWS cloud infrastructure and Azure DevOps
- Working in a hybrid/remote environment
A bit about us
Arlo is an award-winning global business with HQ in Wellington, New Zealand, and offices in the UK and Canada.
This role is primarily based in our brand new water-front office in Petone, Wellington – coffee with ocean views is incomparable – with the flexibility to choose where you work from 2 days a week.
We believe that human interaction is still at the heart of effective learning. Blend that philosophy with the latest e-learning tech, Arlo is fast becoming the preferred solution of choice for commercial training providers globally.
Arlo has been developed as the definitive tool to run a training operation, helping our clients save time, grow sales and transform the way their training is delivered. With customers in over 70 countries and processing over $1b since conception, Arlo is the realisation of that vision.
That success is put down to a combination of super-talented and passionate individuals, who never stop pushing the envelope and with a single-minded focus to make training management easy and accessible.
Why come and work for Arlo?
- Globally relevant – we’re a software company that operates globally and is growing fast.
- Hybrid – 3 days in the office, 2 days you choose where you work from.
- Modern kit – dual screens, standing desks, work-from-home tech
- Professional development – we strive to give you ongoing time to continually better yourself.
Please apply now by sending your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com. Let us know a bit about you and what you would bring to the role.
We are reviewing applications as we go, so apply today!
We are committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, belonging, and lifting our cultural capability. You don’t need to be knowledgeable in these areas, but you do need to be on board with learning. And please let us know in your application if we need to make specific accommodations during our process.