- Global tech company (B2B SaaS)
- Lead our in-house SEM, SEO & Martech
- Flexible work environment
Who we are
Arlo is an award-winning global business with HQ in Wellington, New Zealand and offices in the UK and Canada.
We believe that human interaction is still at the heart of effective learning. Blend that philosophy with the latest e-learning tech, Arlo is fast becoming the preferred solution of choice for commercial training providers globally.
Arlo has been developed as the definitive tool to run a training operation, helping our clients save time, grow sales and transform the way their training is delivered. With customers in over 70 countries and processing over $1b since conception, Arlo is the realisation of that vision.
That success is put down to a combination of super talented and passionate individuals, who never stop pushing the envelope and with the single-minded focus to make training management easy and accessible.
What you’ll do
As the Performance Marketing Lead, every day you’ll be fine tuning our paid channels and cooking up marketing campaigns that shine the spotlight on our software and the problems that it solves.
Ultimately, your work will grow and nurture our sales pipeline and position Arlo as the global authority in the learning technology industry.
You will be responsible for…
Ownership of paid search and display lead generation:
- Set performance marketing priorities and allocate budget between campaigns.
- Day-to-day management of Google Ads, Bing, Capterra, Facebook & Linkedin platforms.
- Run tests and try new strategies to methodically improve performance.
- Own paid media KPIs and attribution through our pipeline.
Ownership of our marketing technology stack:
- Own the delivery of martech improvements. Systematically build, test, improve our machine.
- Work alongside Product Marketing Lead to automate the delivery of lifecycle content.
- Manage and coordinate one-off marketing campaigns, including webinars and feature launches.
Assist with search engine optimisation:
- Provide keyword research to Product Marketing Lead and our Content Experts.
- Run campaigns to get customer reviews on software comparison sites.
- Contribute to SEO strategy and plan.
What we’re looking for
Skills & experience
- 3-8 years experience in a hands-on digital marketing position.
- 18+ months experience managing complex performance marketing accounts (agency or in-house).
- Deep knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook Ads and analytics tools.
- Technically strong – comfortable talking tech and driving the latest marketing tools.
- Experience in a B2B SaaS company.
- Experience using our martech stack: Marketo, Google Analytics, WordPress, Drift, Moz, Data Studio
- An understanding of marketing automation and B2B lifecycle marketing.
- Experience creating images and basic animations in Canva, Photoshop or similar.
- An interest in emerging technologies.
- Degree-level qualification.
- Analytical and a tech lover – this is not a fluffy marketing role; you’ll be comfortable with complexity, data and keen to understand the intricacies of our product.
- Results-driven and self-motivated – you’ll need to hit deadlines and execute to perfection.
- Team player – we’re a small, tight marketing team who have fun and bounce ideas off each other.
Why come and work for Arlo?
- Accelerate your career – access mentoring and build an amazing portfolio of campaigns
- Globally relevant – we’re a software company that operates globally and is growing fast.
- Hybrid work – work from home and the office. We support flexible arrangements.
- Modern kit – dual screens, standing desks, noise cancelling headphones, work from home tech
- Professional development budget – we strive to give you ongoing time to continually better yourself.
- Perks galore – you’ll love the espresso machine, VR headsets for game breaks, fruit bowl, drinks fridge and fortnightly visits from a masseuse.
Our current office is in Lower Hutt and boasts magnificent views of the river. Later in the year we hope to move our head office to Petone. It’s a stunning waterfront location that’s just 5 minutes from the train station and will be decked out with the latest tech and comforts.
- Provide a cover letter and copy of your CV. Sell us on why you think you would be perfect for the role.
- Apply as soon as possible and no later than 15 April.