When you have a number of similar events to create, it can be both time consuming and just a bit frustrating to update event settings in the same way again and again. As part of our ever-improving software, we have come up with a new feature to avoid this.
We have rolled out Event presets, a way of saving your favorite event settings and then applying them whenever necessary. With the ability to set-up a range of presets, you now have predefined event type settings ready to use.
You can prescribe the following settings in a preset
- Schedule type (basic, recurring, or advanced)
- Start and end time
- Website content (summary and special event note)
- Minimum and maximum registration limits
- Registration method (e.g. order process or quick registration)
- Registration form (fields)
- Event logistics (room setup and catering)
- Email reminders
You can find further details regarding Event Presets in our Help Article here