A bit about us
Arlo is an award-winning global business with their HQ along the beautiful Petone foreshore. Our team are based in New Zealand, UK and Canada.
We believe that human interaction is still at the heart of effective learning. Blending that philosophy with the latest elearning tech, Arlo is fast becoming the preferred solution of choice for commercial training providers globally.
Arlo has been developed as the definitive tool to run a training operation, helping our clients save time, grow sales and transform the way their training is delivered. With customers in over 70 countries and processing over $1B since conception, Arlo is the realisation of that vision.
That success is put down to a combination of super talented and passionate individuals, who never stop pushing the envelope and with the single-minded focus to make training management easy and accessible.
What you’ll be doing
Due to our continued and projected growth, we’re looking for a Talent and Acquisition Advisor to run the full end to end recruitment process across all new hires both locally and internationally.
You’ll be a natural with people and have a love for building relationships. With a passion for the candidate experience, you’ll ensure that everyone has a great journey at every touch point of the recruitment process.
You’ll tell our compelling employment brand story with ease to ensure we are attracting the best people into Arlo.
Day to day you’ll be
- Recruiting for a variety of roles
- Developing strong relationships with people leads to help them determine their recruitment needs
- Creating recruitment and attraction strategies
- Using technology and tools to develop pipelines of talent
- Developing recruitment systems and processes
As well as running the end to end recruitment process, you’ll work closely with the People and Culture Manager on further developing Arlo’s EVP, Employment brand and attraction strategies.
You’ll have around 2-3 years experience in a recruitment role either in-house or an agency environment. You may be a seasoned recruiter or someone who is ready to step out of a candidate manager or sourcing position.
Ideally you’ll have:
- Experience with tech recruitment
- Strong communication and engagement ability
- Experience with cloud based tools
- Great organisational skills
- A level of comfort with ambiguity and a start up environment
- Resilience, and tenacity and a creative approach to sourcing candidates
- A service orientated approach
What we can offer you
- Flexible work arrangements
- A beautiful brand new office overlooking the sea in Petone
- Free parking, in close proximity to the office
- Professional development opportunities – we strive to give you ongoing time to continually better yourself
- A commitment to your wellbeing with access to wellness initiatives
- An active social club
Interested to apply? We have partnered with Kin to find the right person for this important role; if that’s you, please apply now with your CV and a covering letter outlining your interest in the role. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org