Sales Development Representative (SDR)
London, United Kingdom
This position is now closed
Innovative cloud software/Global leading SaaS provider
- Be part of an innovative and fast growing company
- Boost your sales career and become a star
- Help sell an exciting product that people love!
We’re looking for a motivated and talented Sales Development Representative to join our growing team.
What you’ll do
Your primary responsibility is to help turn leads into qualified opportunities by partnering with marketing and sales to create and execute outbound lead generation campaigns. This position requires heavy outbound phone calling, qualification, consultative selling skills and tight collaboration with our Sales Consultants to generate new opportunities. You will be expected to report on qualification and call activity and stay thoroughly informed on all product enhancements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Running outbound, targeted sales campaigns to identify new prospects and generate leads.
- Nurture leads until they become qualified and ready to talk with a Sales Consultant.
- Follow-up on inbound leads and provide appropriate information to foster relationships.
- Research prospects online and in social media platforms such as LinkedIn. Use the information to build a profile of the lead so you can qualify the prospect and provide background information to your Sales Consultant.
- Respond to live website chat enquiries and in the process, identify and qualify hot prospects.
- Engage in relevant online forums to identify and reach out to new leads.
- Act as a product expert to quickly respond to technical product questions, both internal and external.
- Maintain detailed documentation and analysis of leads in our CRM.
At times you may be asked to deliver live online sales demos and close sales independently.
What we’re looking for
This is not a siloed position. We want a collaborative and energetic individual that can contribute to the sales and marketing teams, work in a dynamic environment, deliver messaging and product feedback back into the marketing and product organisation and work proactively to drive overall sales performance.
- 1+ years experience in sales, marketing, or customer support.
- Outbound telesales experience is desirable, specifically in the software industry.
Skills & qualifications
- Natural ability to build instant rapport when cold calling prospects.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to explain complex concepts clearly.
- Intuitive software skills; you can pick-up and configure new software with ease.
- Educated to degree level preferred but not essential.
- Someone who loves the challenges of sales; enjoys the highs of qualifying leads and helping close deals, but someone who can also handle the hard work and persistence required to be successful.
- Results-driven mentality, self-motivated, enthusiastic with a “can do” attitude.
- Hard working and willing to do what needs to be done when the pressure is on.
- Someone who knows how to have fun and interacts well on a personal level; team fit is important.
- We’re located in a funky shared office space in Battersea, with links straight to central London.
- Great sized workspace, dual 4K monitor setup.
- Active social club, pool table, foosball, Friday drinks, and regular poker nights.
Applications for this position are now closed.