A bit about us
Arlo is an award-winning global business with HQ in Wellington, New Zealand and offices in the UK and Canada.
We believe that human interaction is still at the heart of effective learning. Blend that philosophy with the latest elearning tech, Arlo is fast becoming the preferred solution of choice for commercial training providers globally.
Arlo has been developed as the definitive tool to run a training operation, helping our clients save time, grow sales and transform the way their training is delivered. With customers in over 70 countries and processing over $1b since conception, Arlo is the realization of that vision.
That success is put down to a combination of super talented and passionate individuals, who never stop pushing the envelope and with the single-minded focus to make training management easy and accessible.
What you’ll do
As the SDR your primary responsibility will be to assist in the initial stages of our pre-sales process. This will involve contacting leads and working with the wider sales team to qualify those leads and move them through the sales pipeline. The triaging you will be doing will focus approximately on 70% inbound triaging and 30% outbound phone calling. This is not a cold calling focused role. Ensuring prospects are triaged quickly and efficiently are key to the success of this position.
- Follow-up on inbound and provide appropriate information to foster relationships
- Running outbound, targeted sales campaigns to identify new prospects and generate leads
- Nurture leads until they become qualified and ready to talk with a Sales Consultant
- Research prospects online and in social media platforms such as LinkedIn. Use the information to build a profile of the lead
- Respond to live website chat enquiries and, in the process, identify and qualify hot prospects
- Engage in relevant online forums to identify and reach out to new leads
- Maintain detailed documentation and analysis of leads in our CRM
- At times, you may be asked to deliver live online sales demos
- At times, you may be asked to attend conferences where Arlo exhibits. (Learning Technologies Conference).
Experience & qualifications
- Strong drive to achieve targets and thrives in a sales focused environment
- Educated to degree level preferred but not essential
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Intuitive software skills or an interest in software would be an advantage.
- Someone who knows how to have fun and interacts well on a personal level; team fit is important
- Comfort in a small team environment where you need to move quickly
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude.
- We’re located in a funky shared office space in Battersea, with links straight to central London
- Active social club, pool table, foosball, Friday drinks, and regular events
- Take a tour https://www.lebu.co.uk/gallery/
- This is a full time role
- Arlo does have a flexible WFH policy
- The ability to be in the office regularly would be an advantage.
- Please provide a CV and cover letter outlining why you would be suitable for the role
- Applications close 25th, apply as soon as possible so we can fast track your application.