Product Support Specialist
Wellington, New Zealand
This role has now closed
Are you someone who loves a challenge, is highly motivated, and who wants to make a difference?
- Be the expert for an innovative and market leading application
- Work with a team of experienced, passionate, and talented individuals
- Join a rapidly growing business as it expands globally
Join the Arlo Customer Support Team and play a pivotal role in the successful expansion of our business as it grows internationally. It’s a growing team of talented individuals where everyone shares responsibilities and where you can learn new skills and further your career.
We are looking for a motivated and driven individual, someone who loves delivering a great IT customer experience and who takes pride in their job. We are also looking for someone who has initiative and is always looking for ways to create efficiencies, work smarter, and extend themselves.
- Highly motivated and passionate person who wants to be part of a team of high achievers
- Hard working and willing to do what needs to be done when the pressure is on
- Someone who knows how to have fun and interacts well on a personal level; team fit is important
- An excellent communicator
Skills & experience
- Technical customer service experience
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with an ability to think outside the box
- An ability to multi-task and effectively manage a number of projects at one time
- Excellent written skills
- Ability to work independently
- Basic HTML and CSS skills are desirable
You be responsible for:
- Managing day-to-day support requests via phone and email
- Becoming a product expert and offer pre-sales support to help close new business
- Helping to write online help articles
- Engaging with customers and prospects to understand specific needs and devising appropriate solutions
A bit about us
Arlo is an award-winning global business based in Wellington and London.
Here at Arlo, we believe that human interaction is still at the heart of effective learning. Blend that philosophy with the latest elearning tech, Arlo is fast becoming the preferred solution for commercial training providers globally.
Arlo has been developed as the definitive tool to run a training operation, helping our clients save time, grow sales and transform the way their training is delivered. With customers in over 70 countries and processing over $1b since conception, Arlo is the realisation of that vision.
That success is put down to a combination of super talented and passionate individuals, who never stop pushing the envelope and a single-minded focus to make training management easy and accessible.
Checkout www.arlo.co/careers and take Arlo for a spin at www.arlo.co/register.
Soon to be Petone, Wellington. It’s a stunning waterfront location that’s just 5 minutes from the train station and will be decked out with the latest tech and comforts. Until then, our current office is in Lower Hutt and boast magnificent views of the river.
This role has now closed.