Intermediate Developer required at our award-winning, global SaaS company.
- Work with a talented team of dedicated people
- Be part of a rapidly growing New Zealand success story
- Challenging role where you will grow fast
This is an exciting role for a developer who is ready to step up to the next level and become an important part of a dynamic development team.
A bit about Arlo!
Arlo is an award-winning global business based in central Lower Hutt.
Here at Arlo, we believe that human interaction is still at the heart of effective learning. Blend that philosophy with the latest elearning tech, Arlo is fast becoming the preferred solution of choice for commercial training providers globally.
Arlo has been developed as the definitive tool to run a training operation, helping our clients save time, grow sales and transform the way their training is delivered. With customers in over 70 countries and processing over $1b, Arlo is the realisation of that vision.
That success is put down to a combination of super talented and passionate individuals, who never stop pushing the envelope and with the single-minded focus to make training management easy and accessible.
Our offices boast magnificent views of the river, offers easy access to cafes and best of all, the parking is free!
What you’ll do
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-paced SaaS organisation that recognises the critical importance development plays in the success of the business. 2019 is turning into our biggest yet, and in order to continue to scale our product to meet the needs of our global customers, we’re on the look-out for a versatile intermediate developer with a growth mindset.
We need someone who is passionate and motivated, but who is also disciplined and structured in their approach; someone who loves learning and applying new technology, but who understands the core principles behind software engineering.
You will work within the development team and be responsible for:
- Technical development of key features.
- Hands-on involvement in application development, testing and deployment activities.
- Supporting our team with managing technical support requests, bug fixes and diagnostics.
- A highly motivated and passionate person who wants to be part of a team of high achievers
- Hard working, willing to do what needs to be done when the pressure is on.
- Someone who knows how to have fun and interacts well on a personal level; team fit is important.
- Have a passion for keeping up with the latest technology.
- An excellent communicator.
Skills & experience
We are seeking someone with:
- A tertiary qualification
- At least two years of C# or Java software web development experience.
- Experience working within an agile development process.
If this sounds like you, and the idea of working on exciting projects with a talented team get in touch and apply today
- Please provide a cover letter outlining why you would be suitable for the role.