Digital Content Writer / Manager
Wellington, New Zealand
This newly created role in our marketing team will lead and execute our content strategy.
You’ll produce exceptional content that will engage, inspire and educate professionals around the world about the latest learning technology. Ultimately, your work will grow and nurture our sales pipeline, and position Arlo as the global authority in our industry.
This role is not for the faint-hearted. You’ll be required to undertake in-depth desk research, seek out commentary, hustle publishers, and expertly craft long-format articles that make the complex, simple.
- Develop and own the content marketing strategy.
- Deliver long-form, authoritative content for our blog and guest posts.
- Undertake outreach to industry websites and commentators.
- Work alongside others in the marketing team to develop ebooks, webinars, videos, interactive tools, campaigns, marketing automation wizardry and more!
What we’re looking for
Skills & experience
- 3-8 years experience in a business writing or content marketing role.
- Proven experience researching, creating and distributing digital content.
- Outstanding ability to write for a wide range of customers, and unpack complex ideas.
- Deep understanding of modern SEO – how to build domain authority and create content that Google loves.
- An understanding of inbound marketing and the growth levers that can be pulled.
- An interest in emerging technologies.
- Worked in and written content for a start-up or B2B SaaS company
An active blogger and social media enthusiast
- Creative skills and image creation – Canva, Photoshop or similar
- Video editing – Adobe Premiere, Camtasia or similar
- Experience using our martech stack: Moz, Marketo, Google Analytics, WordPress, Drift
- Degree-level qualification.
- Deep thinker – this is not a fluffy copywriting role; you’ll need to understand complex concepts and form a position on what our customers need to know.
- Results-driven and self-motivated – you’ll need to hit deadlines and execute your strategy to perfection.
- Team player – we’re a tight team who have fun and interact well on a personal level; team fit is important.
- On the go – You need to be comfortable in a startup environment where things move fast!
A bit about us
Arlo is an award-winning global business based in Wellington and London.
Here at Arlo, we believe that human interaction is still at the heart of effective learning. Blend that philosophy with the latest elearning tech, Arlo is fast becoming the preferred solution for commercial training providers globally.
Arlo has been developed as the definitive tool to run a training operation, helping our clients save time, grow sales and transform the way their training is delivered. With customers in over 70 countries and processing over $1b since conception, Arlo is the realisation of that vision.
That success is put down to a combination of super talented and passionate individuals, who never stop pushing the envelope and a single-minded focus to make training management easy and accessible.
Soon to be Petone, Wellington. It’s a stunning waterfront location that’s just 5 minutes from the train station and will be decked out with the latest tech and comforts. Until then, our current office is in Lower Hutt and boast magnificent views of the river.
Applications for this position are now closed.